The BM20 stereo module is a fully-certified Bluetooth® 5.0 (BDR/EDR) module for designers who want to add Bluetooth wireless audio and voice applications to their products.
This Bluetooth SIG certified module provides a complete wireless solution with Bluetooth stack, integrated antenna, and worldwide radio certifications in a compact surface mount package, 29 x 15 x 2.5 mm3. This stereo module contains a digital audio interface. It supports HSP, HFP, SPP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles. Both AAC and SBC codecs are supported for A2DP. Note that the customer must connect their own external analog CODEC/DSP/amplifier and MCU for audio output.
- Bluetooth Classic (BDR/EDR)
- Onboard embedded Bluetooth Stack
- Transparent UART mode for seamless serial data over UART interface
- Easy to configure with Windows GUI or direct by MCU
- Firmware can be field upgradable via UART
- Compact surface mount module: 29 x 15 x 2.5 mm3
- Castellated surface mount pads for easy and reliable host PCB mounting
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant
- Perfect for Portable Battery Operated Devices
- Internal Battery Regulator Circuitry
- Supports analog audio output
- Worldwide regulatory certifications
- Certified to Bluetooth 5.0