The ATBTLC1000-ZR is an ultra-low power Bluetooth® Low Energy System in Package (SiP) module with Integrated ARM Cortex-M0 MCU, Transceiver, Modem, MAC, PA, TR Switch, and Power Management Unit (PMU). It can be used as a Bluetooth Low Energy link controller or data pump with external host MCU.
The qualified Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack is stored in dedicated ROM, the firmware includes L2CAP service layer protocols, Security Manager, Attribute protocol (ATT), Generic Attribute Profile (GATT) and the Generic Access Profile (GAP). Additionally, application profiles such as Proximity, Thermometer, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, and many others are supported and included in the protocol stack.
- Lowest BLE power consumption in industry
- Optimized system cost - High level of integration on chip reduces external Bill of Material significantly
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.8 – 4.3V
- Compliant to Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 SIG core specification
- Parameter host interface: UART
- Certified modules: FCC, IC, ETSI/CE
- RoHS compliant