The ATBTLC1000 is an ultra-low power Bluetooth® Low Energy System on a Chip with Integrated ARM Cortex-M0 MCU, Transceiver, Modem, MAC, PA, TR Switch, and Power Management Unit (PMU). It can be used as a Bluetooth Low Energy link controller or data pump with external host MCU.
The qualified Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack is stored in dedicated ROM, the firmware includes L2CAP service layer protocols, Security Manager, Attribute protocol (ATT), Generic Attribute Profile (GATT) and the Generic Access Profile (GAP). Additionally, application profiles such as Proximity, Thermometer, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, and many others are supported and included in the protocol stack.
The ATBTLC1000 is available in a QFN or WLCSP package or as a certified module. The fully-certified ATBTLC1000-ZR110CA module is available now for purchase.
For product comparison, please consider: ATBTLC1000-ZR
- Available in a fully-certified module package: ATBTLC1000-ZR110CA
- Lowest BLE power consumption in industry
- Smallest BLE 4.1 SoC - Available in WLCSP (2.26 x 2.14mm) or QFN (32pin 4x4 mm)
- Optimized system cost - High level of integration on chip reduces external Bill of Material significantly
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.8 – 4.3V
- Compliant to Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 SIG core specification
- Parameter host interface: UART
- RoHS compliant