The BM63 stereo audio module is a fully-certified Bluetooth module for designers who want to add Bluetooth wireless audio and voice applications to their products.
This Bluetooth SIG certified module provides a complete wireless solution with Bluetooth stack, integrated antenna, and worldwide radio certifications in a compact surface mount package. This stereo module has integrated Li-Ion charger and contains a digital audio interface. It supports HSP, HFP, SPP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles. Both AAC and SBC codecs are supported for A2DP.
Bluetooth Low Energy supports standard Generic Access Service, Device Information Service and a proprietary service. The proprietary service is for data communication.
- Bluetooth 5 Certified
- Onboard Bluetooth Stack
- Transparent UART mode for seamless serial data over UART interface
- Easy to configure with User Interface (UI) tool, a windows® configuration utility or directly by MCU
- Firmware field upgrades supported
- Supports both digital audio I2S format and analog audio output.
- Compact surface mount module: 32 x 15 x 2.5 mm3
- Castellated surface mount pads for easy and reliable host PCB mounting
- Environmental friendly, RoHS compliant
- Ideal for Portable Battery Operated Devices
- Internal Battery Regulator Circuitry
- On-board antenna
- Worldwide regulatory certifications planned