The EQCO31T20 is a auto adaptive video cable driver designed to transport simultaneous asymmetric bi-directional communication up to 3.125 Gbps downlink and up to 20 Mbps uplink over a single coaxial cable. The protocols supported are 8b/10b NRZ coding and the CoaXPress® Standard over conventional coaxial cable.
- 1.25 Gbps to 3.125Gbps Video Downlink
- Up to 20Mbps Uplink for camera control
- Supports distance up to 212m @ 1.25Gbps over RG11 Coax
- Supports distance up to 169m @ 3.125Gbps over RG11 Coax
- Enables nanosecond precise triggering for camera control
- Also supports 8b/10b coding up to 3.125Gbps
- Support power over coax cable up to 900mA DC