Feature rich, low-power 2.4GHz transceiver designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4-2006/2011, zigbee, SP100, WirelessHART, ISM, and high data rate applications. It is a true SPI-to-antenna solution providing a complete radio transceiver interface between the antenna and the microcontroller.
It comprises the analog radio transceiver and the digital demodulation including time and frequency synchronization, and data buffering. All RF-critical components are integrated on a single chip minimizing the number of required external components to the antenna, crystal and decoupling capacitors. The bidirectional differential antenna pins, used for transmission and reception, eliminate the need for an external antenna switch.
An internal 128 byte RAM buffers transmit and receive data. Two on-chip low dropout (LDO) voltage regulators provide the internal analog and digital 1.8V supply.
- High Performance RF-CMOS 2.4GHz radio transceiver targeted for IEEE® 802.15.4, zigbee®, RF4CE, 6LoWPAN, and ISM applications
- Industry leading link budget:
- Receiver sensitivity -101dBm
- Programmable TX output power from -17dBm up to +4dBm
- Ultra-low current consumption: 0.02µA in deep sleep mode