The ATA5577M2C is a contactless read/write IDIC designed for applications in the 100 to 150 kHz frequency band. A single coil connected to the chip serves as the IC's power supply and bi-directional communication interface. The antenna and chip together form a transponder or tag. The on-chip 363-bit EEPROM (11 blocks with 33 bits each) can be read and written block-wise from a reader. The device features 200µm x 400µm gold-bumped mega pads for direct coil bonding.
- Contactless power supply
- Contactless Read/Write data transmission
- Radio frequency from 100kHz to 150kHz
- Basic Mode or Extended Mode
- Compatible with Microchip's T5557, ATA5567
- Replacement for Microchip's e5551/T5551 in most common operation modes
- Configurable for ISO/IEC 11784/785 compatibility