The SY10/100E336 offer three bus transceivers with both transmit and receive registers and are designed for use in new, high-performance ECL systems. The bus outputs (BUS0 - BUS2) are designed to drive a 25Ω bus.The receive outputs (Q0 - Q2) are specified for 50Ω. The bus outputs feature a normal logic HIGH level (VOH) and a cutoff LOW level when at a logic LOW. At cutoff, the outputs go to -2.0V and the output emitter-follower is "off", presenting a high impedance to the bus.
The bus outputs have edge slow-down capacitors.The Transmit Enable pins (TEN) determine whether current data is held in the transmit register or new data is loaded from the A/B inputs. A logic LOW on both of the bus enable inputs (BUSEN), when clocked through the register, disables the bus outputs to -2.0V.The receiver section clocks bus data into the receive registers after gating with the Receive Enable (RXEN) input.All registers are clocked by rising edge of CLK1 or CLK2 (or both).Additional grounding is provided through the ground pins (GND) which should be connected to 0V. The GND pins are not electrically connected to the chip.
- 25Ω cutoff bus output
- Extended 100E VEE range of -4.2V to -5.5V
- 50Ω receiver output
- Transmit and receive registers
- 1500psmax clock to bus
- 1000psmax clock to Q
- Internal edge slow-down capacitors on bus outputs
- Additional package ground pins
- Fully compatible with industry standard 10KH, 100K ECL levels
- Internal 75KΩ input pulldown resistors
- Fully compatible with Motorola MC10E/100E336
- Available in 28-pin PLCC package