The 74LVT244A; 74LVTH244A is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3 V.
This device is an octal buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features two output enables (1OE, 2OE), each controlling four of the 3-state outputs.
- Octal bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus hold data inputs eliminate need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection
- JESD78 Class II exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V