The 74VHC245; 74VHCT245 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices.
The 74VHC245; 74VHCT245 are octal transceivers featuring non-inverting 3-state bus compatible outputs in both send and receive directions.
The 74VHC245; 74VHCT245 feature an output enable input (OE), for easy cascading, and a send and receive direction control input (DIR).
OE controls the outputs so that the buses are effectively isolated.
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have Schmitt-trigger action
- Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
- Input levels:
- The 74VHC245 operates with CMOS input level
- The 74VHCT245 operates with TTL input level
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C