The 74VHC125; 74VHCT125 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard JESD7-A.
The 74VHC125; 74VHCT125 provides four non-inverting buffer/line drivers with 3-state outputs. The 3-state outputs (nY) are controlled by the output enable input (nOE). A HIGH at nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
The 74VHC125; 74VHCT125 are identical to the 74VHC126; 74VHCT126 but have active LOW enable inputs.
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
- Input levels:
- The 74VHC125 operates with CMOS logic levels
- The 74VHCT125 operates with TTL logic levels
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C