The 74AHC541-Q100; 74AHCT541-Q100 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device.
The 74AHC541-Q100; 74AHCT541-Q100 are octal non-inverting buffer/line drivers with 3‑state bus compatible outputs.
The output enable inputs OE0 and OE1, control the 3-state outputs.
A HIGH on OEn causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
- For 74AHC541-Q100 only: operates with CMOS input levels
- For 74AHCT541-Q100 only: operates with TTL input levels
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options