The LVT126 is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3 V.
This device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive. The 74LVT126 device is a quad buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features four output enable inputs (1OE, 2OE, 3OE and 4OE), each controlling one of the 3-state outputs.
- Quad bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Power-up 3-state
- Latch-up protection:
- ESD protection:
- MIL STD 883 method 3015: exceeds 2000 V
- Machine model: exceeds 200 V