This device detects linear and angular acceleration. It interfaces to three piezoelectric sensing elements. Each sensor has a dedicated amplifier and window comparator. Their gain and trip levels can be tailored for each application via onboard EEPROM. A sleep mode is provided to minimize power in battery applications.
- Measures Linear & Angular Acceleration
- Wide Supply Range (2.7V to 5.5V)
- 3 Piezoelectric Sensor Channels
- Adjustable gain (8 settings per channel)
- Wide frequency range (15Hz to 2KHz)
- Fast response time (< 10 usec)
- Temperature Range = -40°C to +85°C