- 1-channel high power piezo amplifier
- 300mA permanent output current
- compact size, available in differnt types of casings
- manual and external controlling
- wid range power supply from 10V to 30V DC main supply
- CL version for SG or CAP sensor feed back systems
The series of 30V300 piezo amplifiers is well suited for controlling low voltage piezo elements in highly dynamic industrial applications. Different types of casings, with and without screw slots, and a 19" rack mount version are available. The amplifiers only require a 10 V DC to 30 V DC power supply. The amplifiers can be controlled via MOD input or by hand by turning the potentiometer. The output voltage can be supervised on the monitor output.
Because of the high permanent output current of 300 mA, the 30V300 series offers an excellent choice if short settling and short rise times during positioning are required by the application. In combination with the unique nanoX actuators, piezosystem jena is able to offer a positioning solution with the best parameters in dynamics, accuracy, and speed for heavy loads available on the market.