Measuring only 1” (W) x 1” (D) x 0.25” (H), the LSHM-200 family of Embedded Serial-to-Ethernet Modules connect serial devices to IP networks with a 10/100BaseT interface. They provide an easy solution for connecting micro controller based systems with serial port to IP networks for remote control, and monitoring applications.
The LSHM-200 family allows for seamless access and communications of serial data through any 10/100BaseT Ethernet. They can transfer data among multiple IP addresses simultaneously via Telnet ports with TCP/IP protocols under Ethernet. The onboard Ethernet functions are designed to meet IEEE std 802.3™ with automation and buffering. The integrated serial port includes standard serial terminal features such as flow control and standard 8-N-1character lengths.
The serial interface of LSHM-200 family supports DTE speeds up to 230K bps. The LSHM-200 family features -40oC to +85oC operating temperature and are RoHS compliant.
There are two models available, LSHM-200 and LSHM-201. The LSHM-200 includes 2-channel DMA and a 7-bit 2-channel ADC while the LSHM-201 has a 4-channel DMA and an 8-bit 8-channel ADC built in. The LSHM-201 includes external Flash memory allowing for updating firmware with the latest enhancement or implementing firmware changes for custom applications.
The Development Kit LSDK-2001 and LSDK-2011 are designed for engineer's testing, programming and evaluation convenience. Each kit includes an LSHM-200 or LSHM-201 mounted on our carrier board with all needed connectors, power adapter and cable accessories.
- Compact size - 1" x 1" x 0.25" (H)
- -40oC to +85oC operating temperature
- Serial TTL interface
- 10/100BaseT network interface, auto-detect
- 10MB or 100MB data transfer rate configurable
- Designed to meet IEEE std 802.3™
- Complete Serial-to-LAN connectivity solution including:
Network Processor, Mac and PHY interface
- Support of TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet, HTTP, ICMP and ARP
- DHCP and static IP support
- LED pins out for monitoring LAN and link activity
- Built-in 32K SRAM for Ethernet buffering
- NVRAM for storage of configurations
- External flash memory (LSHM-201 only)
- DTE data speed up to 230K bps
- Hardware and software flow control