Model 9445 Five-Channel DB9 A/B Switch, Manual, Independent Switching, Rackmount
- Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or ANY application that has a DB9 connector interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the 5 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (5) Rotary Switches on front panel selects A or B position for each of the 5 channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.0 lb. (1.36 Kg)
- Each of five channels allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device for the Model 9445 manual network A/B Switch.
- Independently switches each of the five channels via five front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched.
- Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or ANY application that has a DB9 connector.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
With each of its five channels, the Model 9445 DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to it A and B ports with one DB9 interface device connected to its COMMON port. The five channels are switched via the five knobs located on the front panel. See application diagram above.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.