USB to Ethernet 10/100BaseT Adapter
The USB 2.0 Ethernet™ 10/100 adapter performs good PnP connection of PC peripherals "out-side the box" and mark a significant advance in desktop cable management. Using the USB 2.0 Ethernet™ 10/100 adapter you can simplify your PC network connections in the home, office.
- Standard : USB Rev.2.0
- IEEE 802.3 MII compliant
- Supports USB Suspend/Resume detection logic.
- Full-Speed USB Device
- Supports Wake up frame, link status change and magic packet wake-up
- Supports automatically load vendor ID from EEPROM
- Supports up to 32K - byte external SRAM and 2k - byte internal memory.
- System Requirement:-
- IBM™ PC or compatible PC with 486DX-100MHz CPU or higher
- Available USB ports
- AT least 16Mb or Dram
- Windows™ 98, ME, 2000
Please note: This adapter is designed to connect a computer or laptop to an Ethernet network, for connecting a Printer to an Ethernet network, please see our NEX4121.
- USB peripherals can connect either to a computer's port or to a hub.
- If the computer doesn't have enough ports for all the peripherals, a hub is necessary.
- Maximum length on individual cables is 5 Meters.
- No terminators are needed on this bus.
- The A (flat) type port would be considered the "out" port on a computer or hub.
- The B (square) type port would be considered an "in" port on hubs or peripherals.
- A typical USB "out" (Type-A) port can provide up to 500mA.
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per second for USB 1.1 or 480 Megabytes per second for USB 2.0, the maximum number of peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of ports).