Converter and Case that Connects a SATA 2.5 inch Drive to a USB 2.0 Port (Drive not included)
- Compliant with Gen 1i, and Gen 1m of Serial ATA II Electrical Specification 1.0.
- Supports SATA Spread-Spectrum Clock
- Supports SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 electrical specification.
- Supports USB High-Speed and Full-Speed Operation, Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk Only Transport Specification.
- Supports ATA/ATAPI PACKET command set.
- Supports ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode.
- Supports ATA/ATAPI device power down control in USB Suspend mode.
- Supports Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Supports MAC OS.
Included in package:
- 2.5" External Enclosure
- USB Y Cable
- Small Screwdriver
- Screws to assemble enclosure.
- CD ROM with Drivers.
HDD not included.