- Connect RS-485 devices to your USB port
- Perfect for field service applications
- Small – fits easily into any laptop bag
- USB port powered
- USB 2.0 (12 Mbps) compatible
- RS-485 data rates up to 921.6 kbps
- Supports Windows XP, 7 (32/64 bit), 8 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64bit)
Universal Serial Bus (USB) has become the connectivity workhorse of today’s PCs, replacing the familiar serial port. However, many commercial and industrial devices still use the RS-485 interface. To connect these devices to modern PCs, you need a simple and reliable conversion solution. The 485USB9F-4W offers RS-485 4-wire conversion in a space saving, USB port-powered package. Simply install the drivers and plug the converter into an available USB port on your computer or USB hub. The device will appear as an additional COM port in the Windows Device Manager which is fully compatible with your Windows applications. A one meter USB cable is included.