At Jaro Corp, we manufacture and apply our own dielectric coating: JARO 650 Series Polyimide. This coating is a proprietary polyimide thermo set material, offering outstanding characteristics which include:
- Remarkable resistance to high temperatures. It also performs well at cryogenic levels.
- High resistance to oxidative degradation, weathering and radiation.
- Excellent resistance to abrasive and frictional wear.
- Unaffected by solvents or oils.
- Provides insulation against electricity, (up to 3100 volts per mil.)
- The surface finish is glossy and red in color.
- It is applied in a thin film, which is important where space is of prime consideration. JARO 650 Series builds up at approximately .00025” per application.
- Custom formulations are available.