These coatings are all dielectric single or multi-layers and are designed for low reflectance and high transmittance in the UV, visible, and near IR spectral bands.
- High transmission
- Low reflectance
- Operating temperature of ≥ 300°C (typical)
- Durable and easy-to-clean
- Soda lime float
- Borofloat® – Borosilicate
- Water white float glass
- Polished and drawn technical glass materials such as BK7 fused silica and Eagle XG
- IR materials such as silicon, zinc selenide, and geranium
- Crystalline materials such as CaFz and crystal quartz
AR coatings from ZC&R meet the requirements of MIL-C-675C, MIL-C-14806A, and MIL-C-48497A. AR Coatings are often crucial components in optical systems with multiple lenses or other optics where the maximum possible light energy is needed. AR coatings help to produce brighter images while reducing the intensity of ghost images which may otherwise be produced in optical systems having multiple reflecting surfaces.