- Flexible arrangement of components saves valuable workspace
- PLC controller with LCD touchscreen
- Password protected user control
- External calibration verification ports for seal: temperature, time and pressure
- Visible and audible alarms
- Welded stainless steel case
- Safety features: emergency stop and low-force jaw close
- Backed by two-year limited warranty
The Model 830 Validatable Sealer is designed to enhance flexibility for operators by allowing them to custom arrange a sealing station that fits their process. The tabletop seal head can be placed in a flow hood, benchtop or cart and is operable in a vertical, horizontal or angled position. The control cabinet may be wall mounted, stood up or laid flat within six feet of the seal head. A touch screen with flexible arm can be mounted for convenient user access and visibility.
A PLC with LCD touch screen gives the user password protected control of seal temperature, seal time, seal pressure and calibration screens, visible and audible alarms for cold seal temperature profile, jaw obstruction, settable high and low points for seal temperatures and pressure. Other production enhancing features include programmable seal recipes and, high force seal jaw and an isolated exhaust port to prevent contamination.
The Model 830 is 100% validatable and is designed for accurate and reliable results through total process control.