The SVI 4020 offers the ultimate in flexibility, with options to produce a wide variety of bag styles, including pillow, side gussetted, stand up block bottom, corner seal and doy style bags with optional zippers. For the production of several standard bag styles the operator simply changes the forming set. Corner sealing requires an additional module that can be added at the time or purchase or at a later date at the customers facility. The production of a doy style bag can be easily performed by turning the machine cross seal jaws to a 90 degree position. Whenever the package style is changed, there is no need to change the machine height or dosing platform. This efficient changeover reduces machine downtime during format changes and increases the overall performance of the equipment.
- Entry level machine with easy upgrade capabilities
- Economic retrofit of corner seal and doy-style unit
- Low machine height enables higher production speed and increases overall equipment effectiveness
- Heatsealing and Welding options, with freely adjustable sealing temperature
- Easy integration of dosing devices, coffee valve applicators, gas flushing, printers, lablers, checkweighers and other packaging equipment