The Bosch SVE 2510 TW is a continuous motion vertical form fill seal twin tube bagger. Providing high performance packaging, the SVE 2510 TW operates up to 360 bags per minute (180 bags per tube). The SVE 2510 TW offers a compact footprint with forming tubes on 32 inch / 812.8mm centerlines. The controls allow two different package sizes to run at different speeds simultaneously.
The film is continuously and precisely fed from the roll by the vacuum supported indexing system without friction. At the same time, a strong longitudinal seal is formed with minimal overlap. As the film advances, the cross seal jaw makes the top and bottom seals to separate the bag for discharge.
- Accessible single frame construction is available in stainless steel with NEMA 4 enclosures
- Continuous material advance at consistent speed provides maximum reliability
- No lubrication in standard configuration
- Modular engineering provides for easy component replacement
- Easily accessible interior
- Offers process monitoring and data-input validity checking
- Fast, easy one-part size change
- Servo technology permits touch-button program change
- 100 program memory