The GEA Avapac RBF (Rotary Bag Filler) range is designed to pack a wide variety of products at high filling rates. The RBF range features a bottom-up filling system which maintains a constant distance between the outlet of the filler tube and the top of the powder in the bag. By doing this, the displacement of air is kept to a minimum and the resulting dust emissions are dramatically reduced over more conventional systems. PLC control with touch-panel operation allows complete control of the packing line from the filler, whilst multiple product configurations held in the control system take care of a wide variety of packing parameters for multiple products. All RBF product contact parts are constructed of stainless steel, making them ideal for both dairy and food ingredient products.
- High accuracy -Bottom-up filling system
- Modified Atmosphere Packing option (CO2 and N2)
- Robust structural steel frame.
- Stainless steel product contact components.
- Single powder inlet connection.
- Range of filling capacities
- Integrated dust control
- Extensible PLC control for additional line components.
- Powder sampler (option)
- To be integrated in fully automated bag packing lines or, alternatively to work as a stand-alone unit as part of an existing downline system
- Highest filling rate whilst ensuring best accuracy.
- Reliably pack a wide range of products for both food and non-food applications
- Handle a wide range of bag sizes and types.
- Compliance with hygiene standards.
- Provide integrated and extensible control for other equipment in a bag handling plant.
- Ease of operation and maintenance.
- Use automation to reduce labor requirements