Mineral water filling specifically demands hygiene and safety and GEA Procomac answer is a solution without compromise that meets clean environment requirements: the volumetric electronic Fillstar FX. Being the evolution of aseptic filling valve, Fillstar FX fitted with electronic control type filling valves is featured by the absence of contact between filling nozzle and bottle mouth. It is easy to clean both internally and externally. It meets the request of automatic cleaning having permanently installed type dummy bottles, complete with automatic insertion/removal mechanism controlled from operator panel. When in waiting position the dummy bottles are kept sealed, for better machine hygiene.
Volumetric electronic filler Fillstar FX
- Magnetic flow meters.
- Excellent features for filling of still liquids.
- No contact between filling nozzle and the bottle neck.
- Automatic dummy bottle insertion and extraction for closed-loop C1P (international patent).
- User-friendly touchscreen control panel.
- Advanced product and container flexibility:
- complete neck handling system: fast bottle changeover;
- self-adapting grippers to handle bottles with different neck diameters available as an option.
- No contact between bottle and filling head (optimal hygiene).
- Fully automatic CIP and SIP cycles.
As a plus confirming hygiene filling conditions, GEA Procomac is one of the first companies having achieved the 3A international certification for its FX filling valve based on the new "third party verification" procedure.