The lightweight, compact JM-1000 Mini-Jet gives you 1500 psi of cleaning power, yet weighs just 22 lbs. Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2" to 3" lines. The pump and motor assembly are safely contained in a rugged metal diamond plate case that can handle abuse in the field. The portable package takes little space in your truck – It's only 24" x 10-1/2" x 11".
Water jets use a stream of high pressure water that hits the stoppage and flushes it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
Pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line. This is what separates General's Jet-Set from ordinary pressure washers. It breaks the initial tension between the surface of the hose and the walls of the pipe, increasing cleaning power.
The JM-1000 Mini-Jet generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps. The pump and motor are enclosed in a metal housing and protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
A Water Sensor "senses" the moving water and automatically shuts off the motor if water isn't flowing through the pump to protect the unit from damage.
Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, the Mini-Jet is a great (and small) investment.
- Compact, lightweight unit weighs just 22 lbs.
- Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2" to 3" lines.
- Generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps
- Pulse helps hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line.
- Water Sensor "senses" moving water and automatically shuts off motor if water isn't flowing.
- Rugged metal diamond plate case can handle abuse in the field.
- Rubber feet under the case protect kitchen counter top.
- Jet Hose Tough high pressure jetting hose comes in a variety of lengths and diameters. The JM-1000 Mini-Jet comes with Super-Flex™ 1/8” hose has the flexibility to get through 1-1/2” to 3” lines and bends, and is available in 30, 50, and 75 ft. lengths
- Jet Nozzles Whether you’re up against grease, sand, or ice, there’s a General nozzle that will cut through it. Some are designed for maximum penetrating power, some are designed to pressure wash the pipe walls, and some are designed to go around sharp bends. All of General’s nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel to last longer.
- Down Head Nozzles (Optional) The Down Head Nozzle takes the hose down Tees and around difficult corners. The Down head is available for 1/8" hose to clear 1-1/2" to 2" lines. (Catalog # JNDH-1)
- Rotary Nozzles (Optional) Make sure you leave the lines crystal clear with General’s rotary nozzles. The JN-RB heavy duty hardened stainless steel rotary nozzles have two 90 degree jets to scour the walls of the pipe, and two 35 degree jets to drive the hose down the line. The less expensive JN-RA hardened steel rotary nozzles have two 45 degree jets for combined thrust and cleaning action.
- Spray Wand (Optional) Get a spray wand and use your jet for high pressure washing and cleaning applications. Spray wands are made from durable components. The trigger (with trigger lock button) has a light touch, yet can withstand rough usage. It comes with two wands – the Turbo Lance and the High/Low Lance with adjustable spray nozzle. (Catalog # SWA-1000)
|JM-1000||Basic Unit: 13 amp motor w/ GFCI, 1500 psi/ 1.4 gpm pump, Rubber Gloves (no hoses or nozzles)|
|JM-1000-A||JM-1000 Basic Unit + 30JH00 (30 ft. x 1/8") Hose, JN-0 Nozzle Set, Water Supply Hose, Shut-Off Valve, Universal Faucet Adapter, and Threaded Faucet Adapter.|
|JM-1000-B||JM-1000 Basic Unit + 50JH00 (50 ft. x 1/8") Hose, JN-0 Nozzle Set, Water Supply Hose, Shut-Off Valve, Universal Faucet Adapter, and Threaded Faucet Adapter.|