Aquapure™ AS Plus is a dry anionic flocculant for wastewater treatment, which is formulated for use in settling suspended precipitates in wastewater. Aquapure™ AS Plus will cluster the suspended solids into a manageable mass. The Aquapure™ AS Plus may be used in conjunction with coagulants for conventional hydroxide precipitation systems or with organic precipitants such as Aquapure™ P 601. This polymer is highly concentrated and is always made down (diluted), into a day tank.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High charge, high molecular weight anionic charge
- Easy to use powdered flocculant
- Versatile; works on a wide variety of suspended solids
- Very stable, long shelf life
- Manageable 55 lb bags
- Workhorse polymer
- Wastewater treatment for companies that have to remove metals, ie: black oxide, phosphating, painting, metal working, printed circuits
- Captive or job shops for metal finishing
- Equipment: Works best in plate and frame and belt presses.