Emerald HD 2 is a clear, heavy duty, mildly alkaline, low foam, general purpose maintenance cleaner intended for industrial and institutional cleaning tasks. The product is a water soluble, non-flammable and free of petroleum and chlorinated solvents, caustics, or phosphates.
Emerald HD 2 is formulated with a biodegradable surfactant system derived from sustainable resources offering superior wetting, emulsification, and dispersion. Emerald HD 2, because of its unique formulation, will clean a variety of oils, fats, and particulate soils.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Recognized by the Design for the Environment Program (DfE) for offering improved health and environmental characteristics
- High detergency
- Wetting agents are derived from sustainable sources
- Wetting agents are biodegradable
- Mild pH of less than 10.5
- Low foam formulation
- Free rinsing
- Good soil penetration
- Emulsifies most oils.
- Good particulate soil removal characteristics
- VOC less than 5%
- Contains no chelating agents
- Effective at low operating temperatures
- Easily waste treated
- Contains no fragrances or dyes