BECOGUR™ is composed of very fine diatomaceous earth, providing maximum filtration efficiency for polishing of beer, wine, oil, pectin, sugar, vinegar, alcohol, gelatin, and other liquids with a low viscosity.
BECOGUR diatomaceous earth is a very fine diatomaceous earth providing maximum filtration efficiency for “polishing” of beer, wine, oil, pectin, sugar, vinegar, alcohol, gelatin, and other liquids of low viscosity.
- A special particle size distribution leads to the highest level of clarification
- Reliable filtration through a rapid formation of an adherent filter cake
- Economical due to the optimum ratio of flow rate and clarification sharpness
- Maximum purity, safe to use in accordance with German and EU regulations and US FDA requirements concerning the production of beverages
- BECOGUR diatomaceous earth is used for diatomaceous earth filtration in the following filter devices:
- Pre-coat sheet/frame filters with washable support sheets, e.g. BECO® ENDURA® support sheets
- Pre-coat filters (vessel filters) with horizontal or vertical screen elements
- Cartridge filters with vertical filter cartridges
During the production process, BECOGUR 100 diatomaceous earth is regularly monitored in order to ensure consistently high product quality.