The MCR module is intended to drive an automatic powder electrostatic paint installation. It accurately supervises all the parameters such as spray setpoints, gun on/off, motions of (2) RFV 2000 SAMES KREMLIN reciprocators, and interface with the customer's workshop.
- Controls reciprocator movements
- Setpoints of powder application
- Part detection
- Conveyor pulse control
- MCR simultaneously manages two types of different sprayers (inoBell and Auto Mach-Jet) in a single application table.
- Possibility to change the parameters during production without stopping the conveyor. A corrective co-efficient is also provided to adjust the parameters more quickly without modifying all parameters (e.g.: increase the powder flow rate by 10% of all the spray guns instantaneously).
- Preventive maintenance - a production summary counts the hours of operation of the spray guns and the reciprocators.
- Simple drive of the installation - PC control screens are easy and fast to use.