The proprietary new zirconia alumina grain shape and chemistry in BlueFire flap discs improve life and cut rate by 15% over existing zirconia alumina discs. Broad utility; from light- to heavy-pressure applications, on a wide range of materials: carbon steels, welds, alloys, and soft metals.
Available in various sizes with 5/8"-11 hub or with 7/8" center hole.
- Type 27 FLAT: New! Quick trim, flexible blue plastic backing plate
- Type 29 CONICAL: Durable fiberglass back
- Type 29 CONICAL: Durable fiberglass back in a convenient retail pack
Typical Applications / Markets
• Stock Removal
• Edge Chamfering
• Weld Blending
Features & Benefits
- UPGRADED! Proprietary new grain shape and chemistry provide 15+% longer life and faster cut rate than existing zirconia alumina products
- Polyester flaps improve durability
- Durable, yet lightweight fiberglass back discs are high strength, lightweight, and absorb vibration
- NEW easily trimmable flexible plastic back discs are conformable , and use less pressure at peak performance
- Semi-open coat minimizes loading on soft metals (aluminum, brass, and bronze) and wood, as well as stainless steel and carbon steel
- NEW! available in retail packs (as well as original sturdy cartons) that are ideal for walk-in business displays and small jobs