Automatic Lubrication System – Flexxpump
A new high performance system to automatically lubricate racks and pinions, open gearing, linear guideways, ballscrews, and chain drives is available from Andantex, USA. A compact automatic relubrication unit, Flexxpump, that delivers grease (400 cc) or oil (500 cc) to the item being lubricated through a piston pump with programmable time period (up to 36 months) and delivery rate is combined with tubing and open cellular polyurethane (P.U.) foam applicators for chain and open gearing drives. Three new greases were developed specifically for optimum lubrication of gearing, linear slides, ballscrews, and food industry environments. The greases provide the correct mix of viscosity, adhesive additives, and corrosion resistance for the specific component being lubricated. The PU foam applicators allow the lubricant to be supplied or absorbed to insure the correct film thickness for optimum lubrication. All in all a compact cost effective system that helps insure long life of lubricated components.
Complete system consists of
- Automatic relubrication unit with piston pump and programmable time & delivery rate settings!
- Includes up to 4 outlets for multi-point lubrication
- Power by internal battery or 24V DC supply
- Remote operation monitoring and setup available through 4 pin M12 connector
Optimized Grease or Oil
- New lubricants specifically developed for components to be lubricated
- 400 cc replaceable grease bellows or 500 cc refillable oil
Polyurethane (P.U.) Foam Applicators
- New gear tooth or chain sprocket applicators insure correct film thickness
- Low density PU foam absorbs lubricant up to 90% of its volume allowing high viscosity lubricants to be applied and absorbed and avoiding hardening
Tubing, Fittings and Tools
- All interconnecting components available to provide complete Automatic Lube system