High Performance (HP) Cable Crimped Cup Brushes with Protective Guards are designed for light- to medium-duty brushing applications on flat or irregular surfaces, and bevel buffing.
Powder-coated, red-colored hubs for steel applications won't rust, preventing cross-contamination for the end-user.
Features & Benefits
- 12 wires of .009" brass-coated steel (12 x .009) are bundled together into a group, then crimped
- Provides for a 50% longer lasting brush compared to standard crimped brushes
- Better flexibility on irregular surfaces
- For light- to medium-duty brushing applications on flat or irregular surfaces, and bevel buffing
- Safer wire to use; cable crimped wire breaks down in smaller pieces than standard crimped brushes