Sierra APW110B is a durable 2-layer ESD-Safe rubber worktop mat that is designed to endure harsh assembly environments.
Sierra APW110B Features:
- Made of a 100% co-extruded durable rubber that is abrasion, heat, and chemical resistant
- Rubber material will not peel, chip, or curl
- Withstands hot soldering irons and molten solder
- Common chemicals used in assembly areas will not harm the electrical properties of the mat
- Dissipative upper layer will drain a static charge to the conductive layer below
- Conductive bottom layer will drain the charge quickly to ground
- Lightly textured top layer with non-reflective finish and smooth bottom layer
- Works well as a glued down surface on top of workstations
- Dissipative top layer has a resistivity of 108 ohms/sq
- Conductive bottom layer has a resistivity of <105 ohms/sq
- Color: blue top layer and black bottom layer
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Thickness: 0.080"
- Sierra APW110B Includes:
- 1 - 2 x 4' worktop mat
- 1 - CP16F ground cord, 15'
- 1 - SP7960 adjustable elastic blue wriststrap
- 2 - attached snaps