Real Tech’s robust UV254 submersible probe provides affordable real-time measurement of organic matter in water or wastewater. The probe with patent-pending technology for superior measurement performance utilizes light at the 254nm and 550 nm wavelengths for measurement. The rugged titanium probe body is built to withstand harsh environments. Designed to meet the needs of many monitoring applications, the MA-X series offers multiple path length selections for the desired measurement range.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Affordable real-time UV254 organics monitoring
- Dual wavelength probe uses patent-pending technology to provide superior measurement performance
- Robust submersible probe with titanium housing
- Operator friendly, low maintenance design
- Reagent free optical measurements
- Simple to install and operate