Real Tech’s free chlorine sensor provides rapid real-time measurement of free chlorine in water or wastewater. The sensor uses amperometric measurement technology to monitor free chlorine continuously without any additional reagents. The integrated automatic temperature compensation provides onboard compensation for changes in temperature to derive output signal. Ideal for both water and wastewater treatment applications, the sensor is available in three measurement ranges.
- Amperometric sensor technology
- Real-time free chlorine measurement
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Range for wastewater to high purity applications
- Large electrolyte reservoir
- No reagents required