The CR-410C coffee colorimeter measures the color of coffee easily and accurately. It can perform these measurements on a wide variety of coffee: whole green beans, roasted beans, and roasted coffee.
A colorimeter is used to measure coffee bean color so that you don t have to use a bulky and expensive instrument. It also is more accurate than trying to assess coffee bean color visually. The CR-410C is an affordable and portable option. The CR-410C uses the SCAA specialty coffee index to calculate the color, roasted level (light, medium, medium dark, dark), difference from a standard, and pass/fail information. Additionally, it includes our Food Color Indexing Technology (FCIT).
The CR-410C is capable of measuring whole bean, lyophilized, powder, and instant coffee forms. This user-friendly instrument also boasts a much lower cost for maintenance than its competitors.
- Ease-to-use -one button calculation provides all needed information without the hassle of printing
- Portablility agronomical design with provides maximum portability
- Industry standard - calculated measurements based coffee industry standard established by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Calculated measurments on multiple forms - can measure powder, instant, whole coffee beans, and lyophilized forms
- Low-cost - extremely affordable compared to the competition