The handheld CR-410T tomato colorimeter uses a USDA approved index to measure and grade the color of processed tomato products. This index makes color readings much simpler by presenting the user with only one number to determine grade and quality. The CR-410T allows consistency and uniformity of color from across batches.
The CR-410T measures the color of various forms of tomatoes such as juice, ketchup, sauce, and paste. This instrument is affordable, user-friendly, portable, and can interface with SpectraMagic NX to edit and manage collected data.
- Ease of use - one button measurments
- Affordability - competitively priced
- Portability - hand-held design to take on-site measurments
- USDA Approved - USDA approved index standards
- Accurate - highly reliable and precise, saves more time and money than visual evaluation (prevents off-color rejects)
- PC data management - can interface with SpectraMagic NX for easy data management