The CR-410PB handheld peanut butter colorimeter accurately and efficiently measures the color of peanut butter as well as whole roasted peanuts according to USDA standards. The CR-410PB does this more precisely than the competition. A specialty index is utilized to make readings more simple. The CR-410PB does this by determining one number. That number is then calculated to correlate specifically to USDA standards Grade A and Grade B. This device is portable, affordable, and features some of the most precise readings on the market today. It is equipped to interact with PC color data software such as SpectraMagic NX. Only having one button, this product is extremely easy to use and provides top-notch results.
- Ease of use - one button calculation
- Portability - operable with one hand which allows for the instrument to be used anywhere
- Affordability - This machine is very affordable and also has a low maintenance costs
- Meets USDA standards - the CR-410PB calculates a single number based on USDA standards such as Grade A and Grade B
- Reliability - repeatable results without fail
- Time-saving - no wait time while calculating
- Easily editable and manageable data - easily linked to PC color data software such as SpectraMagic NX