The handheld CR-410FF French fry colorimeter is an extremely accurate instrument for measuring the color of cooked French fries. The CR-410FF is portable and simple, so taking on-site measurements seems effortless. Simply press one button for speedy measurement results.
The CR410FF comes equipped with industry standard indexes. These indexes make it simple to determine whether the quality and color of an application are ideal. By offering users precise measuring capabilities, the CR-410FF provides an economical and scientific alternative to visually evaluating color. This instrument features our proprietary Food Color Technology (FCIT) and is able to connect with PC color data software such as SpectraMagic NX.
- Portability - battery operated and handheld for easy measurments regardless of environment
- Simplicity - one button measurements- menus and options are easily navigated
- Affordability - competitively priced
- Precision - utilizes industry standard index to quickly and accurately measure the quality and color of French fries
- Connect with PC color data software - manage and edit data by utilizing SpectraMagic NX