• Select from 90 preprogrammed tests for the most common parameters
• "Favorites" list for easy method selection
• Intuitive user interface allows quick selection and easy testing in 22 languages
• Easy USB data transfer for up to 500 data sets
• Rugged, waterproof housing is IP67 rated and permits on-site testing
The handheld DR 900 colorimeter allows quick and easy access to the most common water testing methods. Intuitive userinterface provides helpfulprompts in user-selectable languages. "Favorite" list saves your most commonly used methods for quick access.
Colorimeter features automatic wavelength selection, advanced reagent blank correction, and calibration curve adjustment. Analysis can be performed with user-set or preset reaction times with built-in timer. Large, backlit display reads results as concentration, absorbance, or percent transmittance.
Store up to 500 data sets with sample ID and user ID. Easy USB data transfer with no software or accessories needed; data simply transfers as .cvs file.
Durable over-molded housing is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof; ideal for demanding field environments.