Serpentine drives with one or more reverse bends which require power to be transmitted from both sides of the belt can put extra stress on belt components. BANDO's Double V dual-direction flexibility assures long life - as much as 40% more that traditional Double V-belts.
- Ideally suited to handle tough applications such as agricultural, textile and printing machinery.
- High strength polyester tensile cords provide superior length stability and fatigue resistance. Cords are bonded together chemically to the body of the belt to prevent separation and to assure long service life.
- The upper and lower sections of the belt are compounded for extra flexibility to allow the belt to bend easily in both directions.
- Designed for low heat build up to extend belt life.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance and static conductivity.