- TC (types J, K T, R, S, E, B, N), ±1V DC, selectable range/type input
- 4 to 20mA DC output
- 12-50V DC from output loop power
- DIP-switch configuration, signal linearizer, push-button calibration
These units accept universal thermocouple and millivolt input signals, provide isolation, and output proportional DC current signals. The output can also be linearized to the input sensor signal. Single-channel units are ideal for panel shops and end-users who require a high-density signal conditioner that can cover a broad range of temperature measurement applications.
Configuration is fast and easy. First, you select the input type with a simple DIP switch. Then, you set your zero/full-scale output values using a toggle switch on the front panel to increase or decrease the signal until you read the desired output value on your voltmeter. The toggles make it easy to calibrate a normal (proportional) or reverse-acting (inverse) response in seconds. After setting the desired calibration, just press the mode/set toggle and your configuration settings are safely saved to nonvolatile memory.
Both models provide high-voltage input isolation (output and power circuits share a common). On dual channel units, each channel operates independently, with inputs isolated from each other, to prevent interaction between channels.
CE marked. UL, cUL listed
Class I; Division 2; Groups A, B, C, D
- Selectable thermocouple input types offer flexibility to fit many applications.
- DIP switch-configuration and self-ranging technologies speed installation without pots, jumpers, or software.
- Linearizer function provides an output that is linear to the temperature or millivolt signal.
- Isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Toggle-switch calibration simplifies field adjustments for faster and easier maintenance.
- Configuration lockout safety feature prevents tampering and accidental changes.
- Reverse-acting output capability enables inverse proportional control signals.
- Dual channel model saves space and reduces equipment costs.
- CJC control only requires a millivolt source to calibrate modules
- High-resolution sigma-delta A/D converters deliver superior accuracy for reliable measurements.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F).