- TC type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, and N or ±100mV input
- 1500V isolation
- 4 to 20mA DC output
The ST133 is a low-cost two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts a millivolt or thermocouple sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA control signal. Power is received from the output loop current. The transmitter performs signal linearization, cold-junction compensation, and lead-break detection functions.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors. Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Flexible thermocouple or millivolt input ranges (TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- 1500V input isolation
- 24-bit A/D microcontroller
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Low temperature drift (<75ppm/°C)
- Fast response time (as low as 90ms)
- User selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- Non-polarized output/power connection
- Mounts in DIN Form B sensor heads
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Optional DIN rail adapter
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- Hardened for harsh environments
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. Ex II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C certified.