Perfectly balanced, the FPro spray gun provides a superior finish for all painters. SAMES KREMLIN offers the largest range of spray guns and accessories for all FPro applications in the high finishing markets.
- New Standard in Airspray
- Performance At Your Fingertips
- Effortlessly Perfect Spraying
- 1 The FPro spray gun gives the perfect finishing available for all painters
- 2 Patent pending restrictor paint speed controller and patent pending Vortex spin effect delivers a perfect atomization with very high transfer efficiency (up to 78% in HVLP)
- 3 Three atomization and aircaps technologies: Conventional, LVLP and HVLP versions available
- 4 Three different adjustment knobs to get the perfect spray pattern in every conditions
- ►The widest range of spray guns and accessories for all applications in markets that require high finishing spraying.
- 5 Perfectly balanced for reduced repetitive strain injuries
- 6 The FPro is an extension of the arm and is a natural working tool for painters.
- 7 High level of sensation on the trigger for a perfect painting application
- 8 Reduced handle volume, ideal for operators with small hands
- 9 Elegance of the design, reputable metal, high quality of machining and anodization make the FPro – the ultimate spray gun application solution
- 10 New generation of super light hoses, lightweight spraygun body and ergonomic handling, FPro applies the coating with ease and less effort
- ►Simplified and quick maintenance thanks to the reduced number of components.
FPro, the New standard in Airspray: In 1925 SAMES KREMLIN created Airspray technology and in 2017 reinvents the way to atomize paint with patented innovations for the Airspray market. How did we do this? SAMES KREMLIN developed a new axis based on decades of experience in prestigious customer applications.
The PATENTED pending innovative restrictor controls and pre-atomizes the paint into smaller droplets. It also slows down the paint speed and leaves time for the aircap to atomize the paint at the perfect droplet size: this avoids any bounce back onto the part and increases the transfer efficiency. The PATENDED pending Vortex actually spins the paint, allowing high levels of penetration of the paint onto complex shaped parts. The path between the nozzle and the part becomes longer – slowing down the paint and avoiding any bounce back effect to the part. Therefore, the transfer efficiency is increased for even better finish quality.