The REV 800 module is intended to drive an automatic electrostatic liquid paint as well as a powder paint facility.
It operates the “up & down” axis of one or two reciprocators, spray gun activation and the input/output devices for the installation (light surtain, part detect, etc).
- Reciprocator motion type
- Light curtain/part detection
- Independent spray triggers
- Conveyor pulse control
- System reliability: the system is managed by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Speed adjustable from 0 to 60 m/min, stop/start running up to six spray guns per robot.
- Manages part detection, external and internal faults, booth operation and conveyor operation.
- Manages timers for the application between parts, between two robots and three spray gun configurations
- Quick process learning and intuitive use thanks to the graphic touch display.
- Automatic part detection and process parameter adjustment.
- Easy maintenance, user friendly interface.