IBT Industrial Solutions is one of the leading material handling system suppliers in the Midwest. Typically we use a project team approach to the design and implementation of advanced material handling solutions. Each system we design is the result of the coordinated efforts of our technical sales professionals, mechanical and electrical engineers, and, most importantly, you – our customers. This important partnership ensures the development of a solution that fits the specific needs of your business, while maintaining the important performance criteria and technical integrity that are so important to your bottom line.
IBT’s material handling design philosophy involves many key steps to ensure accuracy, functionality and payback.
- Initial Site Survey: The IBT Industrial Solutions team works with you to evaluate current operations, establish project expectations and goals and to identify the scope of the work.
- Concept Development and Design: After the scope of the project has been determined, IBT Industrial Solutions provides a proposal that outlines one or more solutions. Our engineers evaluate the process and identify performance characteristics, such as speed or rates of flow; system flexibility; packaging, palletizing and storage requirements and ongoing maintenance issues. The package proposal includes complete mechanical systems and electrical controls.
- Implementation: Once the project is approved, an IBT Industrial Solutions implementation team works with you to establish a plan and schedule for installation. All work will be performed based on the agreed upon implementation plan.
- Start-Up, Training and Ongoing Technical Support: IBT Industrial Solutions involvement with the project extends well beyond the installation stage. Team members remain on-site to start up the system and familiarize personnel with operation and maintenance procedures. Ongoing technical support is also available as necessary to ensure system performance and your peace of mind.
Material Handling Engineering Services
- Standard Conveyor Systems: Gravity, Belt, Powered, Live Roller, Zero Pressure Accumulation, Chain Drive
- Specialty Applications: Sortation Systems, Robotic Pick and Place, Automated Palletizers
- Warehouse Equipment Services: Layout and Design, Storage Rack and Shelving Systems, Mezzanines, In-Plant Offices
- Control Packages: Control System Panel Design/Fabrication, PLC, Photo Sensors, Proximity Devices, Bar Code Sortation/Print/Apply, In-Motion Weighing, Safety Devices