TagAlert® indicators are compact, highly accurate electronic indicators, ideal for a variety of in-transit temperature monitoring applications.
These cost-effective, single-use indicators are often chosen to monitor smaller shipments to clinical or patient sites. TagAlert indicators are customized with specific alarm conditions, providing reliable information for last-mile shipments.
Features and Benefits
- Two models available; continuous operation and stop-enabled
- User friendly display and reliable electronic operation
- Offers four alarm settings and selectable start-up delay and measurement interval
- Features two types of alarms: Single event alarms and/or cumulative event alarms
- Unique serialization
- AlarmAlert™ feature displays the date and time range when first alarm is triggered
- Easy-to-read digital display enables immediate decision making
- Accurate to +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius to precisely measure your shipment’s environments
- Performance tested to NIST® traceable standards for quality assurance